January 3, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

This year one of my goals is to cultivate a constant attitude of gratitude.  I plan to write down at least one thing everyday that I am grateful for. 


Right now I am so very grateful for the amazing service and love the women at church have offered my family.  For over two weeks, during the busiest time of the year, over a dozen women have prepared amazing, delicious dinners and delivered them to our home.  All of these women are super busy with multiple children or working fulltime.  Dinners have been delivered in rain, knee-high snow and in the middle of the blizzard.  Their love and service have touched my heart and nourished my soul.  In addition to nourishing my family!! 


"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes it place among the noblest of virtues. Someone has said that gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others."  ~Thomas S. Monson


Just because every post needs a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...