June 30, 2012

Right Now: Busted!

I couldn't believe it! I put this very tired little guy down for his nap (at Grandma & Grandpa's house) and within a few minutes I heard knocking on the bedroom door. NOOOO!!!

He was so proud of himself!

An hour later I tried again; hoping and praying it was a fluke. Hoping and praying he would be so tired that he wouldn't want to try again. But knowing all too well that it was only the beginning of him mastering the skill of escape.

I left the door open just a crack so I could spy on him. He rested for a few moments. Then stood up, threw his binky on the floor and proceeded to scale his prison walls. There's no stopping him now!

It's a good thing he's so darn cute!



2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I feel your pain. I always hate that moment when you know life will never be the same again. You're right, at least he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day Kate was standing in her crib, looked at me and said "climb" and proceeded to put her leg up. I wanted to scream, "Nooooooooo! I am not ready to put you in a real bed!" but resorted to something somewhat calmer. Luckily she doesn't have Simon's determination when it comes to climbing, because she's still in her crib :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...