November 16, 2011

Simon: 11 Months

I know I say this every time, but this time I really, really mean it!  Time flies!!!  How in the world can my baby almost be a year old?!  He will celebrate his 1 year on Dec 14!  I'm doing a double take on the last year of my life; it went lightning fast.

Here's a quick update and fun photos of Sweet Simon:

  • He just started clicking his tongue.
  • Just a few weeks ago he generously gave kisses to everyone.  Tight lipped, humming, leaning forward.  It was completely adorable.  He stopped doing it last week.  Which is very sad.
  • He threw a mini tantrum yesterday...he was quite tired at the time.
  • He is topping the charts as our most squirmy baby--ever!  
  • He sleeps wonderfully.  Finally!  Thank heavens!
  • He has said, "mama," "dada," and "lala" (Isabella), but won't do it on demand.
  • He spends 90% of his awake time at my feet, in my arms, in the carrier, or in the stroller.  The other 10% is spent laughing at/with Isabella and Oliver.
  • He loves his mama.  But as long as he's fed he often leans into daddy's arms.
  • When he hears the gate shut outside he crawls very excitedly toward the door, expecting Daddy.
  • He loves peek-a-boo.
  • He loves it so much he will sometimes just look away and back at you and start laughing hysterically.  It's adorable.
  • He can now drink from a straw.
  • He squeals like a little piggy when he doesn't get his way.
  • He loves to dance with Daddy and be tossed about.
I love and adore Simon!  We all do!  He's so funny, sweet, and kissable!

Welcoming Daddy home.
First haircut.
When I make dinner, he goes through the recycling.
Expert climber.
I LOVE this baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...