May 25, 2011

When life gives you rain...

make rainbows!




I think yesterday was the first day in the last two weeks that it didn't rain.  We decided we needed some rainbows to celebrate the sunshine.

I can usually commiserate with others over such gloomy weather.  But I've actually enjoyed the rain these last couple of weeks.  Some reasons I'm grateful for the rain:

  1. We had relief from our seasonal allergies (Isabella and I).
  2. There wasn't a desperate to be outside as much as possible and therefore we were on schedule.  Something my little Oliver needs.
  3. It is so amazingly green!!!  I love it!  As we were walking down our street today Isabella asked, "Is this Georgia?" (meaning Savannah) "It is so beautiful, just like Georgia!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...