March 12, 2011

Simon's blessing day



Last weekend was one of my craziest!  (Right up there with moving Thanksgiving weekend--along the parade route--while 9 months pregnant and mothering two children). We had planned on blessing Simon in our ward on Sunday, but Brian's dad was unable to leave his (Brian's) grandma who is quite ill, so we chose to have Simon blessed at Brian's parents' ward.  At 12noon on Friday we decided to go to CT and by 2:30pm we were on the train in Grand Central (I'm amazed at my packing skillz).  It was a weekend filled with awesome carrot cake (for my birthday), the worst vomit episode ever via Isabella, and Simon receiving a beautiful blessing.

Brian blessed Simon with a bounty of beautiful blessings.  I love that he was blessed with a love of learning and a sense of humor.  Learning and laughter are two things we live daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...