May 26, 2010

Unique New York #8

Yes, I know I'm a complete slacker with my New Year's resolution.  But I think of it often and I'm still taking photos; just not as many as I wanted.  I will post them, I will.

But this is one of those things that I LOVE about New York.  My good friend, Roxy, told me about this place years ago.  I enjoy sewing on my old, hand-me-down Singer, but I still haven't quite figured out how to get the button hole attachment to work (without breaking my needles!!).  Projects will often sit, unfinished for months, until I give in and take them to this little store in the Fashion District.

It's called Jonathan's and it is on W 38th St, between 7th & 8th Aves (closer to 8th, on the south side).


 I love that there's a tiny spot to help me finally complete those little projects for just a couple bucks.

1 comment:

  1. This is good to know. You know, for my last month or so in the city. Cross your fingers. And a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...