December 28, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree!

About two weeks ago we picked up our fist Christmas tree from the deli on W 73rd & Columbus.  It was an exciting moment for me.  I've always loved the tradition of getting a tree and decorating it.  This is the first year we felt comfortable splurging on a tree since we were going to be in town for Christmas.



Since we have never had a tree before we needed some ornaments.  Isabella LOVED making some salt dough ornaments.  We had a lot of fun.  I got the recipe and inspiration from here.


 

And on Christmas day we took some cute photos of the kids in front of the tree.


1 comment:

  1. sunny2:20 PM

    Yes. Those salt dough ornaments inspired me, too. But not for this year. I bookmarked them with a million other DIY projects thinking I would do a handmade Christmas this year. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...