I know I say this every time, but this time I really, really mean it! Time flies!!! How in the world can my baby almost be a year old?! He will celebrate his 1 year on Dec 14! I'm doing a double take on the last year of my life; it went lightning fast.
Here's a quick update and fun photos of Sweet Simon:
- He just started clicking his tongue.
- Just a few weeks ago he generously gave kisses to everyone. Tight lipped, humming, leaning forward. It was completely adorable. He stopped doing it last week. Which is very sad.
- He threw a mini tantrum yesterday...he was quite tired at the time.
- He is topping the charts as our most squirmy baby--ever!
- He sleeps wonderfully. Finally! Thank heavens!
- He has said, "mama," "dada," and "lala" (Isabella), but won't do it on demand.
- He spends 90% of his awake time at my feet, in my arms, in the carrier, or in the stroller. The other 10% is spent laughing at/with Isabella and Oliver.
- He loves his mama. But as long as he's fed he often leans into daddy's arms.
- When he hears the gate shut outside he crawls very excitedly toward the door, expecting Daddy.
- He loves peek-a-boo.
- He loves it so much he will sometimes just look away and back at you and start laughing hysterically. It's adorable.
- He can now drink from a straw.
- He squeals like a little piggy when he doesn't get his way.
- He loves to dance with Daddy and be tossed about.
I love and adore Simon! We all do! He's so funny, sweet, and kissable!
|Welcoming Daddy home.|
|When I make dinner, he goes through the recycling.|
|I LOVE this baby boy!|