- This may sound silly, but I'm so glad today is a Jewish holiday. (Silly, because I'm a Mormon--yes, we do believe in Christ.) Here, Jewish holidays are recognized and so Isabella gets today (and tomorrow) off of school. (That never happened in CA when I was growing up.)
- It's a raining today. So we are just chillin', calm and easy, inside. No pressure to run around on adventures. If it wasn't raining we'd probably be at the Bronx Zoo.
- Isabella is still in her pajamas. This morning I never said, "You need to ... now!"
- All morning she has been playing with her toys. Something she hasn't had time to do much of since school started.
- Right now she's spontaneously gluing, painting, stamping, drawing, etc. Imagination and creativity are thriving today. It feels good.
- Oliver has joined in creating more than ever before. He's mostly cutting and gluing galore.
- I finally painted Isabella's nails. Something I've been promising, and putting off, for well over a week.
- I'm so glad I have today and tomorrow (and the weekend) to have my little girl around. I've missed her so much!!!
It is a beautiful day!