That brings me to one of my favorite finds of the day...yesterday...The Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule. I stumbled upon her blog, SouleMama, when looking at Small Magazine, which I found on the awesome blog, Oh Happy Day. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!) :)
I love Amanda's goals/views/philosophies about the creative family and I hope to be able to implement them in my own family as we grow and mature.
In The Creative Family you'll learn how to:
- Have more fun with fewer toys
- Create unique works of art to display, share, and give
- Share the tradition of handmade crafts
- Explore the wonders of nature with your children
- Make every holiday handmade
- Connect as a family through everyday celebrations
I want to encourage and value simple creativity in my Isabella (and future kiddos). I think right now I'm on a bit of a personal journey trying to discover, create, or accept a more creative me. I've been so inspired by others creativity and I really, really want to create.