October 1, 2009

What We Doing Today?

Most mornings Isabella asks, "What we doing today, Mom?" We've been busy, so busy I haven't stopped to blog. Busy just hanging out, having fun, and LOVING the fall weather. Well, today is a little chilly...and that's why I'm home blogging. Here are a few photos and more posts should follow...

This girl leaves the house prepared!
She almost always has to carry something out the door. I'll tell you, a pair of flip-flops, a makeup bag of finger puppets, and sunglasses are much easier to stuff into my bag than a large baby doll (or scooter)!

Babies!!!
All born within 3 months, and we all use to live within a few blocks of each other. AND three of our husbands are named Brian. Babies are lined up in order of age: Eleanor, Riley, Oliver, & Rial.

One evening Oliver started fussing when I thought he was asleep. This is how I found him when I went to check on him. I was cracking up, and then he was too. How did he do that?! Really!

Brian has started to teach Isabella how to use the camera. Not bad, eh?! Especially considering it is half her size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...