August 20, 2008

Brian's Night Out

Brian is out to a movie tonight with a friend who is in town. I probably should have done the dishes, or cleaned our room, or gone to bed already. But, no, I decided to do this:

before...

...after

before...

...after (front)

...after (back)

before...

...after

before...

...after (a lot shorter and tighter than intended)

Why? Well...Since I run in a few races each year I have tons of t-shirts that I really don't like, but I wear them running anyway, most of the time. Recently I've been thinking I really should get myself a cute running t-shirt and get away from the boxy, stiff boy t-shirts. I've been looking at a few shirts to buy, but I just didn't want to spend the money.

Yesterday I was browsing through Barnes & Noble and came across this book. I was inspired! I only flipped through the book for a couple of minutes, but I got the general idea into my head and then made it happen tonight.

My favorite? It is the first blue one posted, but I really like the racer back of the second blue one too (with the monkey). I can see myself wearing the monkey one more running.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting and adventurous. I was wondering where you were going with these pictures but am glad to see you didn't just mutilate your t-shirts for fun. I think that is a great use of your time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. How totally cool and creative of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool. I hate the boxy tee feeling too. how liberating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...