August 31, 2013

Last Days Living in NYC

Even though we returned from our major road trip adventures in mid May we continued to rent our apartment in NYC frequently during the summer, while we traveled in the northeast.  But our apartment on W 76th St was still our home, until we made the move to Westchester in September.  And at the time of these photos we didn't know, for sure, when or where (if at all) we would be moving.  Now looking at these photos (and finally posting them) in January, I'm a bit nostalgic for it all.

One of our last walks to church.
Playground at P.S. 87--our closest playground and a favorite!


I tell her she can't wear high heels until she's 15...this is her solution.
I'm always amazed by her creativity.

I want to frame this one.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I see that this post is old, but I don't care! :) I absolutely LOVE your daughter's creativity with her high heel solution! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above, those high heel shoes are incredible, your girl will go far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...