August 7, 2008

Mouse & Bunny Get a Diaper Change



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new phase Isabella has entered into. She has begun to pretend and it is so sweet, silly, and fun! Sometimes she pretends she is sleeping with her eyes closed tight, scowled forehead and lips puckered. Othertimes, her stuffed Piglet gets to do just about everything she does: eat pasta, sit on the potty, suck on a binky. But my favorite is when she asks for the "why, why, why" (the wipes). She then finds the changing pad, gets a diaper and goes to work. I love how focused she is when she gets going: lays down the pad, puts the bunny (or mouse, or Piglet, or babydoll), wipes their bottoms and then attempts to put a relatively huge diaper on them. Today she even requested the diaper cream (since she's had a rash lately and has needed it herself). That's when I had to really "teach" about pretend, watch closely and make sure Piglet didn't become covered in Butt Paste.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. The best phase. I love playing house and dinner party with Cyra. Little girls are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...