December 22, 2007

Fond Found Blogs

Isabella is napping, Brian's out getting some food, and I'm browsing the internet after a failed attempt at a nap. I found this blog, Design Mom, that I have already fallen in love with--an artistic mother of five living in New York City--that's totally my dream. She has some great stuff.

I really, really LOVE looking at all of these fun, creative blogs that people share. Recently I've had so much desire to create and be creative, but I just don't feel very good at it. Others' ideas are inspirational to me. I think I'm gradually expressing myself in little ways around the apartment. I'll take some photos and post them soon.

Here are some other blogs/sites that I found today that I want to keep my eye on:
Oh Happy Day
{frolic}
shakadoo
rocks in my dryer
Mom 101
design*sponge
oh joy!
Montmartre's Sketchbook

1 comment:

  1. Kiasa! I just found your blogs - I'm so excited!! Did you know that Design Mom and Oh Happy Day are sisters? And Mormon? Design Mom lives up in Westchester and I think Oh Happy Day is in San Francisco. Anyway, I'm excited about your creative adventures and can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm not creative at all, which is kind of depressing - mostly because it means that our apartment isn't decorated. ;) Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...